OMTI is hiring!
OMTI, a leading business software company, is always looking for good candidates to expand our agile customer support team. If you are a fast learner, an excellent communicator, enjoy new challenges and have a passion for helping people, you will find OMTI to be a great fit.
As a Software Support Technician Tier 1, you will learn about the legal support industry while responding to client inquiries and providing timely solutions. Support team members work individually and collaboratively to solve problems and assist the Development and Marketing teams, influencing the growth of our products and how we communicate with our client base.
Software Support Technician Tier I
OMTI is seeking a full time entry-level technician to expand the technical support team, responding to client inquiries and providing timely solutions. Technical support team members work individually and collaboratively to solve problems and assist the development team.
- Successfully complete 60-day On-boarding and Training. (The first 2 months are a full-time orientation/training period.)
- Learn about legal support industry in relation to our software.
- Guide staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, and diagnose/resolve hardware or software faults.
- Use our in-house system to document, log and track issues and interactions.
- Prioritize and manage a roster of open cases.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
Requirement Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (training or customer support)
- Desire to have a long-term position with a loyal company
- Self-starter, willingness to take initiative
- Business-level communication skills
- Professional phone manner with clear English pronunciation
- Standard knowledge of PC operating systems
- Basic PC troubleshooting skills