OMTI is hiring!
OMTI, a leading business software company, is looking for good candidates to expand our development team in the U.S. If you have the requisite experience, can communicate in English and Korean, and enjoy new challenges, you will find OMTI to be a great fit.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will work with senior developers and designers to develop various projects. Working from our Fullerton, CA headquarters, you will work as part of our development team that is mostly based in Seoul, Korea.
Full Stack Web Developer
OMTI is seeking a full time Full Stack Web Developer to work alongside senior developers and designers to develop various projects. We are seeking a talented, proactive, and motivated team player with a solid foundation to work at our Fullerton, CA location. The ideal candidate would have a passion for writing clean functional code that would drive the overall user experience on desktop and mobile mediums.
Experience with the following is required:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of ASP.NET MVC5 and/or MV* design pattern
- Usage of database technologies for MS-SQL
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform implementation techniques and an advocate of web standards
- Experience with a cross-platform/hybrid app using JS
- Experience with developing fully responsive, interactive websites
- Experience with Telerik Kendo UI
- Strong understanding of system administration such as virtualization, networking, and cloud environment (experience in Azure Cloud)
- Ability to create effective user interfaces, either command line or graphical
- Understanding of overall web application architecture design
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack developer
- Some Korean
- Health insurance (including dental)
- Paid vacation
- Relaxed open office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States