More reasons to use RB9
Whatever system you are using to run your litigation support business — whether it’s a third-party system, a custom program developed for your company only, or a mix of manual calendar and off-the-shelf software — there’s a better solution: RB.In addition to the Top 10 Reasons to use RB9, consider these too:
- Import existing clients, reporters and other resources – Simply export your lists to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, then import into RB9.
- Case-level information shared to jobs – All jobs linked to the same case automatically share common information, such as the parties to the case and services they requested.
- Location database – Select job locations your reporters visit regularly from a database instead of re-keying location information each time. Automatically include driving directions in reporter worksheets. Also search for jobs by location name, city or state.
- Give each resource their own prioritized To-Do list of outstanding tasks – The Send Overdue Tasks Report lists overdue tasks chronologically by due date, and includes basic information like the job, client, and task due.
- Enter attorneys and services with one click – Instead of entering attorneys or services one at a time to invoices, add an entire group at once.
- Handles FedEx & UPS – Print shipping labels and track shipping information, from inside RB9. Search for shipments using various criteria, like job number, to quickly locate a shipment to track or to create a new shipment with the same job, case, and invoice information.
- Autofill address fields – Zip code database from the U.S. Postal Service automatically populates city, state and country fields.
- Un-editable log-style notes can be cancelled, but not edited or deleted, so you maintain a complete paper trail. Notes logs are searchable, and you can print or export search results to Excel.
- Automatic alerts for time-crucial information, such as job cancellations, and client-crucial information, such as outstanding retainers or collection reminders, display onscreen when received and also appear in the recipient’s Messages & Notifications function.
- Flexible multi-job scheduling using a wizard with date ranges, days-of-the-week and time options for repeating events.
- Mass update information for multiple jobs, firms, contacts, resources, or locations at once.
- Uniform list of services, customizable to your unique business offerings, mean clients’ online requests, reporters’ job turn-ins (both through RB Connect) and in-house production and billing are all consistent.
- Retainer tracking – If a client has a retainer, it automatically appears when billing that client so you can apply it.
- Preset payroll dates are selected from a drop-down menu when running payroll so you eliminate the possibility of entering an incorrect date.
- Payroll direct deposit provides security, convenience and cost savings by eliminating paper checks.
- Collections tools, including reports, form emails and letters, follow-up alerts, collections note log, and the ability to call up and email copies of disputed or unpaid bills from the central repository, make your collection efforts more efficient.
- Use RB9 data in QuickBooks – Import contacts, resources, invoices, paychecks, payments, and other transactions from RB9 directly into QuickBooks.
- Interactive line graphs give a month-by-month comparison of the financial and job activity for a firm, a single contact at a firm, or a resource over a period of time.
- Create your own reports – Use QueryMaker to create simple custom reports in RB9 or add the optional Data Reader plug-in for more complex reports and to use your RB9 data in other applications.