You are in control of your information
- You control who is authorized to access your information through OMTI Customer Portal. By default, you are the only user who can view and edit your personal information. If you choose to, you can share your information with others.
- OMTI will not sell, rent, or share your information (identified or de-identified) without your explicit consent, except in such limited situations as when OMTI believes it is required to do so by law, regulation, or litigation. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
How OMTI Customer Portal uses your information
- To use OMTI Customer Portal, you will need an OMTI Customer Portal account. When you subscribe to an OMTI product, such as RB9 or MR8, you are eligible to receive an OMTI Customer Portal account. OMTI will ask for your email address to set up your account, then provide you with a user name and password for the account to protect your account from unauthorized access. You can change your password at any time.
- OMTI’s servers automatically record log information about your use of OMTI Customer Portal (such as number of sign-ins and number of times a link was clicked). This information is temporarily stored in association with your OMTI Customer Portal account.
- OMTI may communicate information to you regarding products, services, and special offers available from OMTI unless you have opted not to receive such communications or such communications are prohibited by law, although in such cases we may find it necessary to continue to communicate with you regarding your use of OMTI Customer Portal and related products and services. These communications are considered part of your OMTI Customer Portal account, which you may not be able to opt out of receiving.
Updating your personal information and privacy preferences
You have the right to access, change, and correct your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by logging in to your account on OMTI Customer Portal, where you can typically view and make changes to your personal information.
You can also request an inventory of what personal information OMTI collects about you up to twice a year.
Our privacy policies comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
Attn: Privacy Matters, OMTI Customer Portal
1440 N. Harbor Blvd., Suite 108
Fullerton, CA 92835
Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.