Top 10 reasons to add RB Connect
RB Connect is the new version of the online repository and calendar your clients ask for by name: RB Web. This essential RB plug-in gives clients, reporters, and sales reps online access to essential information in your office, like schedules, job locations, transcripts and other case files, and billing information. (Click a point to see details.)
- Online case repositories
- Store all case-related files in the repository, so clients can quickly access them by case name and/or other search criteria.
- Win new clients by offering them online case repositories during the pre-discovery period.
- Resources can download shared case files, such as exhibits and dictionaries.
- Clients can pay invoices, including CODs, online.
- They pay the current full amount, including any finance charges and late fees.
- After copy clients receive automatic notice that a transcript is ready, they can buy it online and download it instantly.
- Downloadable invoices
Online invoices include payment history and a downloadable PDF version, so you don’t have to email clients copies of a lost invoice. They can get it quicker themselves from their online office.
- Wireless mobile access
- Clients and resources can view their calendar, including job details, and financial activity on their iPhones or other web-enabled wireless devices.
- Reporters can acknowledge jobs wirelessly too.
- Add RB Connect Mobile to provide access through a mobile-optimized site.
- Transcript Packages
- Users can view, highlight and make notes on transcripts, plus view linked exhibits, video and other related files.
- They can share their work with colleagues.
- With RB Connect Mobile, they can also work on meTranscripts on their smartphones.
- Multi-browser/platform compatibility
- Users can access your RB Connect through Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer.
- Because it’s browser based, it doesn’t matter which operating system or device they use.
- They can even sign in using social media, such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Homepage log-in
- Increase visits to your company website by adding RB Connect’s log-in fields to your homepage.
- Clients and resources sign into RB Connect from your site, giving you a chance to communicate with them every time.
- Customizable lists, contents & appearance
- Clients select from services you specify when ordering jobs online. And resources select from services you specify when turning in jobs. (Selecting from your custom lists means quicker requests and turn-ins, plus no inconsistent service descriptions or misspellings.)
- Change news content to advertise new services, announce important events, etc.
- Customize automated emails clients and resources receive from your RB Connect.
- Match your RB Connect’s look to your company website.
- Driving directions to locations
- Clients and resources click a button to get driving directions to a job’s location using their choice of Google, Mapquest, or Bing maps.
- This information is available when users log into your RB Connect wirelessly, so they can get instructions on the road.
- Cost is per URL, not per user
We do not charge by how many of your clients or reporters access your RB Connect or by how often they connect. You pay a flat monthly rate per RB Connect URL, which includes both the contact (your clients) and resource (your reporters) sides of your RB Connect. Most of our RB Connect clients have only one URL.
Want to know more?
Contact OMTI Sales for more information about RB Connect and to get a free demonstration.