Top 9 reasons why ReporterBase is the #1 choice among your competitors:
- We are not in the court reporting business, so we do not compete with our clients.
As the oldest and largest provider of court reporting management systems, OMTI understands that our clients’ business health and success ensure our success. Unlike some of our competitors, we have never competed with our clients for court reporting clients or reporters.
- No re-keying: RB is an integrated system.
Information is entered once — whether by your staff, reporters or clients — and flows where it’s needed automatically. For example, if a client requests a depo online, all of the information in their request automatically flows to your job calendar. Relevant information flows from there to your reporter worksheets, their schedules, their turn-in, RB-PDF Transcripts, invoices, and internal reports. Other information that accumulates along the way, such as billable services, also automatically flow where needed.
- You upload files to Microsoft’s cloud platform, not OMTI’s servers, so your information remains confidential.
- You do not give us your client list to offer online or mobile services.
When other vendors host your files on their servers, they require the contact information for your clients to grant them access to your files. They are amassing a database of your clients and your competitors’ clients for free with no restrictions on how they use that information.
- No proprietary transcript reader your clients have to install and learn.
And if you have RB Connect, you can also provide Transcript Packages online, which give your clients interactive transcripts with hyperlinked exhibits, video, and other files, which they can customize and export in various formats.
Add RB Connect Mobile to your RB9 system, and your clients can easily work with their Transcript Packages on their iPhones or other mobile devices.
- Free digital signatures and a free digital signature proxy service.
- RB9 is a comprehensive system. You do not have to purchase and manage multiple applications.
Instead of a piecemeal solution of numerous applications from different suppliers, RB9 is a comprehensive system covering scheduling, billing, transcript production, financials, and more. It includes a PDF transcript creator, digital signatures, interactive mobile transcripts bundled with case files, online case repositories, mobile access, E-commerce, and a word processor with mail merge, so you can do more in one application.
And because RB is cloud based, you do not have to buy and maintain your own server, repository storage, or backup system.
- New features are always being added.
We develop new capabilities in RB based on our users’s requests, research into industry trends, and technological advances.
- RB is the industry standard, and lawyers ask for RB services by name.
Maybe you are looking into ReporterBase because you have heard of RB Web from potential clients? Many of our clients have found us based on recommendations from other people in the legal industry.