Manage your business with MetaRecords
MetaRecords (MR) is a complete system for managing and marketing your records retrieval or process serving business. The MR system scales up or down to fit your needs, while eliminating a lot of the overhead involved in running a business, such as hardware, software, and IT.
The complete MR system includes:
- MetaRecords 8 (MR8) office management software
- This is the basic office management system that includes work orders & billing modules, plus a complete set of legal forms , word processor, central repository, financial reports, fee check printing, and more.
- Additional options in the system listed below all require MR8 to operate.
- MR Web online offices for lawyers & third parties, such as insurance agencies (optional)
- Give online access to the current status of outstanding orders.
- Allow clients to make record requests online and download invoices and case-related files
Visit the MR Web page for more information.
- Additional optional plug-ins that add specific functionality
- MR8 Reward Points: Track revenue by individual contact instead of by firm, and allow them to earn points like in an airline mileage program.
- Reward Points for Web: Provide clients with online access to their reward points.
- Order Progress Access Extension – Add this extension to MR Web to allow others (such as co-counsels) to view online the Order Progress of an order.
- MR8 Cloud Data Reader – For subscribers to MR8 Cloud who want to use their MR data in 3rd-party applications for custom reports.
- Custom services
Extend the MR system to handle specific work processes or other unique business needs that your company requires.
Visit the Custom Services page for details.
- Basic support & training
Provide a base for your staff to be productive with MR from day 1.
You can upgrade from the included standard support to premium support, if desired. Visit the Support page for more info.
What does the MR system cost?
Visit the pricing guide for full details. And use the MR cost estimator to figure out what a system tailored to meet your business needs would cost.
Want to try MetaRecords yourself?
If you are interested in seeing the MetaRecords system for yourself, contact OMTI Sales.