MR8 v. 8.92
Release date: April 19, 2021
- Create invoices for multiple parts at once
The new Bulk Turn In action in MR8 Production’s Turn In function enables creating invoices for multiple parts all at once for the same contact. For example, you can utilize this function to charge cancellation fees, basic fees, or authorization fees for all parts at once when a specific case settles.
Bulk Turn In is also available as an action in the Parts grid in MR8’s Case Manager.
- Hide order dates on invoices & statements
In User Preferences, you can choose one of these options (Invoice tab > Invoice format) to hide the order date on invoices:
- Standard w/o Order Date
- No Remittance w/o Order Date
- Credit Card (AMEX/MC/VISA) w/o Order Date
- Credit Card (MC/VISA) w/o Order Date
And you can choose one of these options (Statement tab > Statement format/Summary Invoice tab > Summary Invoice format) to print the Client Matter Number instead of the order date on statements or summary invoices:
- Standard w/ Client Matter No.
- No Remittance w/ Client Matter No.
- Credit Card (AMEX/MC/VISA) w/ Client Matter No.
- Credit Card (MC/VISA) w/ Client Matter No.
- View action information in Case Manager’s Parts grid
Action Type and Action Date columns have been added to Parts grid, so you don’t have to go into a part to see this information.
- Automatic Part Notes Log entries about runners
- Case Manager: MR8 automatically makes a note in the Part Notes Log when a runner is added/changed/deleted.
- Notify Runners: MR8 automatically makes a note in the Part Notes Log when a runner is notified.
- More info in Task Manager main screen
A Records of column has been added to the main grid in Task Manager so you don’t have to click into a record to see who it is related to.
- Sort invoices
In Receivables > Monthly Reports > Statements, a Sorting Invoices option has been added to the search criteria. Statements and open invoices can be sorted by the default option of invoice date first, then invoice number; or if the statement covers more than one case, you can sort by Case Name first, then invoice date and number, so invoices are grouped by case and within those groups, they are organized by date, then number.