Free electronic transcript solution includes digital signatures
RB-PDF transcripts were introduced in February 2007 as a free production tool that gives court reporting firms and their clients another option for electronic delivery of transcripts. They have been updated frequently to add new features requested by RB users, such as customization options and digital signatures.
Why choose RB-PDF transcripts over other electronic transcripts?
- PDF is a universal format. No problems with proprietary formats that firewalls and email programs reject.
- RB-PDF is easy to use: Format and produce interactive transcripts within RB8 with a single click.
- PDF retains the appearance of the original document. It won’t reformat your pages or change your page and line breaks.
- The RB-PDF Transcript Creator is included free in RB8.
- PDFs can be viewed on any computer with the free Adobe Reader.
- RB-PDF transcripts automatically include job and case information from your RB8 database.
- PDF is a preferred format for the courts, and many law firms now use it for their own documents.
- RB-PDF transcripts can be signed with free digital IDs. Neither you nor your reporters have to pay for IDs.