This section highlights the changes in RB9 from RB8 in the Inquiry module.
Much the same, but fine-tuned
RB9’s Inquiry module includes the same functions as the previous version, with a few tweaks, such as Payment Inquiry being renamed (Receivable Transaction Inqury) to better reflect its use.
- Invoice Inquiry adds more search criteria (Reference No. for Contact, Invoice Type, Job Location City, Job Location State) to make it easier to find relevant invoices.
- Client Activity adds more search criteria, plus the ability to send searched invoices to clients directly from within the function.
- Client Analysis adds more search criteria, plus the ability to view all information in subcategories with a single click.
- Resource Activity adds more search criteria.
- Resource Analysis adds more search criteria, plus the ability to view all information in subcategories with a single click.
- Receivable Transaction Inquiry replaces Payment Inquiry, adding more search criteria including Transaction Type, so you can search for specific types of receivables, such as refunds and write-offs, plus unlike in RB8, you can view details of all transactions, not just payments.
- Marketing Inquiry has the same search criteria as RB8, but they are contextual: Depending on the type of entity and inquiry, related search criteria are available.